Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall 2011 Lineup

So, it's almost September here and I've started law school. Already I can tell this is going to be a lot different than undergrad, as I know I could get away with taking off a few weeks to follow Hanson around on tour and that is definitely not the case anymore. However, thanks to a load of patience from my favorite Hanson travel buddy, I was able to manage to work out four shows in October to go to, which considering the circumstances is pretty awesome. For those who are interested, we will be going to Norfolk (October 23rd), Charlotte (October 25th), Tampa (October 28th), and Ft. Lauderdale (October 29th). I am praying that we will be so fortunate as to get four different albums on this tour, and so far it looks as if there is a possibility of that. My 21st birthday is on October 21st, so I can already tell you this is going to be a week of alcohol and no sleep whatsoever, especially because I will be going to school during that week. It will probably suck but at the same time, we tend to make memories on these trips that are completely worth it. Plus, there is something so liberating about escaping into my own little Hanson world that I just can't describe.

I realize I still need to get myself back here and do a quick and dirty of the shows I've already been to, and I'll do that soon. I am glad, however, that I have this blog to update that week so I won't forget a thing. Seriously, it couldn't come any faster at this point...I'm so ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment